Monday, September 22, 2008

Braxton's Room


So if Anna's room is bright and refreshing, Braxton's is calming, which is exactly what he needs! I like this color a lot. He wanted to pick a wild color for his room too, but I wasn't going to buy him new bedding. He already has Cars/race car and Spiderman bedding, so we just decided on a generic blue (as opposed to the red paint he wanted!).

He does like it, though, and it will be a nice background to his race car furniture and goes well with his skateboard ceiling fan, which is really cool by the way. This room was also the most fun to paint because it didn't take nearly as long since I had help, and after running out of paint in all the other rooms and trying to stretch it (we decided there's no way these walls were ever primed), I had gone ahead and bought an extra gallon of paint before we started. So I didn't have to stress over how much I was using. I could just really coat it well. That relieved a lot of my worry from the beginning.

No comments: