Saturday, October 25, 2008

We have moved in!

Yeah! We are finally here! That's the reason for the lack of postings lately. We've been so busy trying to get things finished up here and out of the apartment that I haven't had time. I also spent much of the week with no internet access at home.

Things are not totally finished here. The painters were still working through this whole week, so we moved most of our belongings into the garage for now. We moved the rest of our clothes and bed on Wednesday and spent our first night here then. But we still don't have much inside the house. The kids are bunking together in Braxton's bed because we don't have Anna's bed together yet. That's the plan for this weekend. But to be honest, I'm so tired that I just don't want to move. I also have some papers that I must get graded this weekend. So wish me luck.

I'll be posting some new pictures soon. I want to get things cleaned up a little more and take some then.

No comments: