Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Final Inspection...




Well, we are calling for final inspection tomorrow, not one minute too soon of course. The major systems are all in. The trim painting and touch ups have not begun, and there are so many things still left to do, but we have plans to move in this weekend anyway.

I'm fine with roughing it for a week or so. As long as we get our stuff out of this apartment, I can handle taking several weeks to get things straightened out. I guess Thanksgiving is my real deadline. I'd like to have some semblance of order by the holidays.

There has been so much activity at the house in the last week that I really haven't had a chance to get many good pics without being in someone's way. I have also been out of town, so while I would normally have time to wander around and take pics on Sunday, I wasn't able to this week. I'm taking the day off tomorrow to work on getting some packing done and to wander around the house without the kids bugging and getting into things. So perhaps I'll be able to get some good pics then and get them posted soon!

No comments: