Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More and Bigger Walls


Luckily the weather has cooperated for several days. The rain last week waited until later in the day on Friday, and Saturday's rain didn't delay us. I don't know if we'll get so lucky tomorrow. Rain was forecast all day Wednesday, but now it is supposed to start late in the day. Perhaps we will get a full week in....who knows?

Everyone is making fun of the gas I'm wasting driving down there every day to take new pictures, and since it's only getting more expensive, I suppose at some point I'll have to start just going once or twice a week. That's going to be EXTREMELY hard for me though....I'm still too excited to see every little bit of progress. I need a weather-proof webcam out there. With what I'm spending on gas, I probably could buy one!

No comments: