Saturday, March 22, 2008

Margarita, anyone?

Went out to the house Friday night thinking I'd see lots of progress in the two days I'd missed. Unfortunately, nothing has been done. Philip thinks it was too muddy on Thursday for them to work, and perhaps they took Friday off??? Who knows? I'm just pissed off...I don't care why. And the worst part is Philip saying "I told you so." I really think he thinks it's funny to see me get worked up. Well, think heck, I know he thinks that's funny.

Now who knows when they'll be back to work. Monday is a holiday too, plus it might rain, so there may not be any more progress until late next week. Knowing my luck, they started some kind of indoor job during the rain and will have to finish it first.

I really am going to pull my hair out, and I haven't even really gotten to the stressful part yet. I don't think I'll look good bald, so maybe I should take up drinking a few glasses of wine each evening, or a couple margaritas. Everything goes better with margaritas, right?

No comments: