Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's really taking shape...


I just keep getting more excited as I see the house finally taking shape. You can probably tell a lot more what it will look like now that the roof is coming along nicely. I think this pic was taken last Wednesday evening, the 21st, so I imagine that between Thursday and Friday they got the rest of the trusses set and hopefully covered. You can see a pallet of roofing felt in the front of the house, so I assume that's next on the agenda.

I'm sure that between today and Monday, even with gas nearing $4, my curiosity will hit its peak and I'll have to run back out there. As usual, I'll post another pic then.

By the way, Philip says no to Christmas lights on this roof (something about it being too steep, blah, blah, blah). I don't know if I can make it through a Holiday season without my Christmas lights on the house. Wonder how much it is to rent a cherry picker???

No comments: