Sunday, May 4, 2008

Floor Trusses and Subflooring

Sorry I haven't posted this week, but needless to say, the end of a term for me is always crunch time, and add to that baseball and dance, and you can see why I haven't had time to get the pics off the camera and onto here lately.

We did get some wood laid on the foundation this week. They started by framing up the load-bearing wall that bisects the basment, and then set the floor trusses once that was in place. I was hoping to see some walls going up near the end of the week, but that didn't happen. I'm wondering if something didn't get delivered as planned. I honestly haven't had time to call Brad to check. I've only been out twice this week, and I was quite happy with what had been done.....no time to complain, certainly. These pics are in reverse order, by the way; the first pic is Friday evening, and the second pic was taken the Wednesday before.

Maybe when the semester ends I'll have more time to post, so until then, keep wishing me nice weather for a while...no, not another drought, just a couple weeks of rain only late at night!

No comments: