Thursday, January 1, 2009

Still Unfinished

Even though we've been living here for a couple months now, the list of problems or unfinished things just keeps growing longer daily. The other night, as I finally was able to get around to soaking in the jacuzzi tub, we found that the jets don't work. I still don't have the fireplace installed....it's been perpetually coming in any day since the week before Thanksgiving. The painting and sheetrock work was abyssmal, and my contractor keeps calling them to come fix the problems, which they are truly incapable of doing. And the list goes on and on. I've avoided calling and bugging the contractor between Christmas and New Year's, but I'm not going to be dealing with this on into the new year, so he's going to have to get on the ball and spend a few days finishing up. That is, if he wants the rest of his money.

No comments: