Sunday, August 10, 2008

Decisions, decisions


Needless to say, after two weeks of apartment living, I am more than ready for this house adventure to be over! Check out my other blog for more details on my apartment adventure.

Slowly but surely the new house is coming together. We finally closed on the old house on Friday, and I have lots of decisions to make about the new house: cabinets, flooring, paint, interior door styles, etc. I'd like to do that in some type of order, but it really all has to be done at once because the paint color is going to be very dependent on flooring and cabinets, etc. Let's just say I'm not going to ever be known for my decorating sense, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to screw this up somehow. Look out to my friends at work--I'm bringing some of this stuff with me to work this week. You might want to hide if you hear me coming!

No comments: